Your browser is not supported.

To use Do Some Good, we recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari.

Learn more and upgrade.
Log in or create an account to share and see more stories of good in your community.
We are so inspired by one of our very own – Dana Saretsky! See below to read a little bit about her adventure which raised funds for domestic violence for the Women’s Shelter...

Dana and a group of fellow Royal LePage Agents across Canada, embarked on what they would quickly come to realize – a very difficult 6 day backcountry trek through the Purcell Mountain range in BC. Many suffered injuries, blisters, and other ailments, some which required evacuation. Despite this, everyone remained positive and encouraging as the remaining trekkers pressed on through heavy smoke, blistering heat, and sometimes freezing temperatures with rain. Each morning, they read stories of a victim of domestic abuse, and how they were able to overcome adversity through the shelters and programs, which humbly made each and everyone that much more motivated to keep going.
As a group, together they raised over $740,000, and $8000 was from Dana’s supporters.
“I cannot wait to present a cheque to the Kelowna Women’s Shelter for the 80%, the other 20% will be distributed by the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation to National Programs to prevent domestic abuse. Thank you from the Bottom of my heart for your heartfelt messages of support and your financial contributions.” – Dana Saretsky.
Thank you to Dana and the brave group of Agents who helped raise funds and awareness for this great cause! To donate, please check out @kelowna.womens.shelter @rlpshelter