FESTIVAL SETUP & TAKEDOWN CREW
• Must be able bodied for this job
• Ensure all aspects of set up and take down are finished in a timely manner
FESTIVAL ENVIRONMENT TEAM
• Maintain the entire Festival Grounds keeping them in pristine condition
• Responsible for waste pickup and disposal, recycling and pickup of all litter
FESTIVAL ON-SITE TEAM
• Ensure that the Festival is kept running smoothly be prepared to help with generators, tents, and all aspects of Festival Grounds
• Be a trouble shooter in case of equipment failure be on hand to take care of the problem
• Maintain barricades
• Control traffic in marshes to ensure vehicles do not enter the marsh from opposite sides at the same time, resulting in two-way traffic. Only one-way traffic allowed in marshes.
• Allow in only vehicles on your list
MARSHALL DOLPHINS PARKING LOT
• Parking lot is for volunteers and performers
• Only those persons on list will have access to the lot.
• Remind them that they are to move their vehicles as soon as their shift is over
Times we need people are between these hours - come for a 4-hour shift or all day if you can
Thursday June 9 - Set-up 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday, June 10 - 8:00 - 3:00 pm & Saturday, June 11 - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Call Dorothee @ 250-860-4911 or email email@example.com.