You will need to be at your hole by 12:30 but come early to check in, grab your lunch then wait for the shuttle or walk to your hole.
• Talk to golfers as they come through
• Hole 4 and 7; you are on a blind fairway. Volunteers at the green need to ring the bell when it’s clear for the next tee off and if you’re on the tee box don’t let golfers continue until the bell has announced it’s safe for golfers to continue.
• Have fun!
• Please pack up any supplies after last group has tee’d off – see list of foursomes
• If you’re on a hole that has a water tub, please dump the ice out and put remaining drinks back in for easy pick up
• Take down tent and put it back in the bag
• Take down signage and place with other supplies and equipment on the hole for pick up by Orlando/Josh
• Tables, chairs and garbage will be picked up by Northview
• The shuttle will be driving around picking people up but it might be easier to walk if you are able.